Thursday, October 29, 2009

The best card EVER

***This isn't the one, Duchess.***
I was appointed to look for some "elegant", blank cards to hand out to ballroom dance studio owners as thank you notes. (A SUPER long story, but in short: I grew up with ballroom dancing; my father turned pro. and has owned a studio since I was 7/8/something; preceding his mother's death, he has taken over Nana's dance competition which I and even my children now partake in heavily.......phew!) So I hopped on over to CVS. Having the attention span of a goldfish, I started looking at random thinking of you cards when I saw this gem.
Hands down, the best card ever.
Thank God for my quirky friends...clinically sane or not.

5 comments:

mimilove forever said...

squeeek! I love ballroom dancing! Top card too x;)

Hope all is well in your world
xx

Kristen said...

This is awesome... I love cards like this! I tend to buy them when I see them and just set them aside for a rainy day!

Duchess of Tea said...

Tiff darling, this sentence caught my attention "This isn't the one, Duchess" but couldn't figure it out, intersting all the same!!

Luv, how is my favourite blogger, I hope life is treating you marvelously. As you know mine was a bit topsy turvy of late, but is slowly returning to normal. I thank you for checking in on me and for your kind comments and the prayers you always leave behind, you are a dear friend. My dad is doing well, he is eating better and walking short distances during the day which is a tremendous progress, however, we still have a long way to go to full recovery and we hope that the end results will be the answer to our prayers. Thanks again darling for inquiring about him, you are so sweet.

Take care
Love & Hugs
Duchess

Anonymous said...

lol That's the kind of card I love receiving!
Thank you for being my cheerleader! You can Cheer, "Let her butt shrink even more, leave your fat jeans at the door!" lol or something like that.
Hugs!
Ashlee

Anonymous said...

hehe I like that :D