Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SYTYCD?!?!?!?!

I am a little shamed to admit that I am a SYTYCD whore. BUT only since this current season 5, I swear it!

To be quite honest, I am typically the girl who refuses to jump on a band wagon that everyone else is riding on. That is I don't take a liking to many things that are poplar simply for the reason that they are.....well, popular. I've always been the odd girl, the different one, the unique sort, if you will. For the sake of proof, I was nominated and overall voted "Most Unique" all four years of high school. Sadly, this title was not a compliment at WCDS.

Back to the topic at hand, SYTCD. Dancing has been a huge part of my raising. So I am relieved to find comfort in at least 1 of the common reality competitions. Season 5 could not be a better season...really. I've fallen head over heals for the talent of (eliminated WAY too soon) Kelsea Taylor.

Her audition was emmaculate. I hate that she didn't make it to the Top 20.



And


Don't let me forget to mention the 17 year old kid....google.....Nathan Trasoras.

Beautiful is what he is.

Anyway! I get side tracked so easily. I am completely and utterly enamored with the choreographer
Sonya Tayeh
So I've been googling her like mad. I found this gem of a video that exudes the quirky sexiness that I love so much about her work. Seems like such a fun person Enjoy the clip.

2 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Yeah, I am a huge fan, too. Great blog, btw!

Anonymous said...

I've been a SYTYCD fan since season 2. My fave dancer was Allison for season 2. My husband doesn't understand my love for SYTYCD. He hates it when he has to hear Mary Murphy scream :D