Our meals were delicious, but my sunfried mind didn't think to take the first picture. Argh! Anyway, our menu consisted of:
- Delicious eggs, bacon/sausage, and blueberry pancakes every morning! Have I told you that I love breakfast foods....all of them.
- Beer Butt Chicken - a little weird to look at but soooooo good
- Ribs - Little sis makes the best. Stab 'em and slab 'em, Lexi!
- Burgers - with super thick slices of homegrown tomatoes, creamy spinach and artichoke dip, couple slices of crispy, salty bacon, and topped with a whole grain bun. Mmmm, feed me, Seymore!
- Hot dogs - that's it; not a whole lot to say about those...they were bun-length Ballpark weenies...
- Spaghetti Salad - Mike's (big sister's man) concoction: thin spaghetti; diced veggies - red, yellow, and green bellpeppers, english cucumber, roma tomatoes; fresh herbs - dill (& LOTS of it), cilantro, and basil; italian dressing)
- Coleslaw - also Lexi's
- sliced veggies and hummus (for snacking)
- and French Vanilla Zucchini cake covered in berries